Duration: 3-7 hours
Price: 69-189€ (Child between 4-14 years old has discounts)
We have various activities that help you to immerse yourself in the pure nature of Lapland. Ice fishing, hiking with snowshoes, ice swimming and floating, you name it! In the hiking tour, the expert guide will show you how to put the snowshoes on and lead you to the deep Arctic forest. Even for little kids and for non-sporting people it is a joyful winter experience. Look around and try to find the wild Arctic animals!
Your hike stops at the lake, where you start ice fishing. The guide will show you the way to use the equipment to drill a hole on the icy lake. Drop your line, sit back and wait for fish to bite. The sight of a calm and peaceful nature allows you to relax, as you enjoy the scenery. Gather around the bonfire afterward, grill some salmon, sausage and the fish you catch, and taste the Lappish delicious cuisine as you warm up with steaming blueberry tea.
After you refresh yourself with a barbecue, put on a floating survival suit and head to the open water area. Gaze up the sky as you float soundly in the lake. If you are lucky, you may even see the spectacular Northern Lights dancing up above, as the day is shorter in Lapland during wintertime.
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 20 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Winter clothes (overall, boots and gloves)
- Campfire BBQ: pork sausage, fish soup and blueberry tea (vegetarian/vegan alternative on the request)
- At least 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sunday
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary