Duration: 2-3 hours
Price: 75-179€ (Child between 4-14 years old has discounts)
We have various snowmobile safaris that help you enjoy the exciting adventure in Rovaniemi. This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for an adventure exploring the beautiful nature of Lapland.
Once participants have had a short briefing on how to drive snowmobiles and have been provided with the necessary safety equipment, they will hit the gas and make the journey into the forests and lakes of the Arctic Circle. Get ready for speed as you travel through nature! We will stop to rest before returning to base and enjoying hot drinks and gingerbread. We also have a snowmobile tour in the evening for hunting the Aurora!
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Winter clothes (Overalls, boots, gloves and helmet)
- Snowmobile ride around 1 hour
- Hot drinks and gingerbread
- Public transportation nearby
- Twin driving means that the person has to share the snowmobile
- 14 Year old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by our guides
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
What do I need to bring?
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip